LEAD TIME ADVISORY:
Due to current demand caused by our MWC 2018 presence, lead times and turnaround for the Smart Gateway Card (868 MHz and 915 MHz) are currently estimated at 8 to 12 weeks.
Bringing your gateway infrastructure into the future and enabling low-power long range networks has never been easier. OccamSmart’s mPCIe Smart Gateway Card, for use in LoRa®-based and LoRaWAN™ networks, allows you to easily add low-power long range capabilities to your new gateway design or existing gateway infrastructure by simply installing the card into your device.
The mPCIe Smart Gateway Card delivers an easy-to-use solution for data communication in a long range, low power wireless LoRa®-based network. Each module provides eight LoRa®- based receive channels. In addition, two auxiliary receive channels are provided for LoRa® and FSK modulation. Beyond its receiver capability, the device offers a single flexible transmit channel. This transmit channel is capable of modulation at multiple bandwidths for a LoRa®-based network or FSK/GFSK.
Unlike other boards, the mPCIe Smart Gateway Card has a built-in host microcontroller that manages message timing for the LoRa® gateway chipset. This unloads user tasks and eliminates any missed messages due to latency.
- Supports RF packets for a LoRa®-based network
- Eight receive and one transmit channel(s)
- Two auxiliary receive channels • Full-sized mPCIe compliant form factor
- mPCIe compliant USB interface • Environmentally friendly RoHS compliant
- EU Version: certified to R&TTE RF standards (868 MHz certification pending for Q1, 2018)
- Firmware upgradeable
- Single operating voltage: 3.3 VDC +/- 10%
- Available for industrial (SX1301) and commercial (SX1308) temperature ranges
- 125 kHz Bandwidth (BW)
- Supports LoRa®-based and FSK (EU only) modulations
- Integrated frequency matched RF front end, RF transceiver, baseband processor, and MCU for reduced host overhead
LoRa®-based networks requiring gateway devices have deployed in many market segments, including:
- Home and Building Automation
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Machine to Machine (M2M)
- Internet of Things (IoT)